Molly background

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Sooo today is the day!
My  friend Barb has a quilting blog, she is a very good quilter, you should stop by her blog and see the beautiful things she quilts.  Anyway, I decided that I love to due a little of this and a little of that and maybe I can find people with some interest the same as myself by blogging. 

I love baking, not cooking, there is a difference!  I am presently waiting for my cream puff shells to cool so I can stuff them with a wonderful filling of homemade whipped cream and chopped strawberries for picnic at my brothers house today.  I am also waiting for my pasta to cool.  If I show up without my pasta salad I will either be asked to leave or thrown into the pool, my kids really love it.  Funny how somethings they really love and can eat forever!

My husband and I have been checking out different minature dollhouses as I have always wanted to build one and now that we have a granddaughter my husband has shown an interest.  I wonder why!  She has him wrapped around her finger already.  I am hoping in the next couple of weeks to actually go to a couple of stores and check some out in person.  We went to one hobby shop about a month ago but mostly trains but it was enough to peak my husband interest a little more.  If anyone should read this with knowledge of minature dollhouses and you have any advance please post or email me.  I would love to hear from you.

Well that's enough for the first time.  I have to go chop up some strawberries. 

Enjoy your day!

Bren

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your first blog! It is wonderful and I can't wait reading all of the posts you will come up with! You are now hooked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Barb! I am hoping to learn more about things I am interested in and maybe be able to share whatever I learn with others. I think it will be more of a learn experience for me though than anything else.
    Bren

    ReplyDelete